Friday, June 15, 2012

Hey Cupcake

 

Happy Friday, I am thrilled to be back sharing another project

This week our challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs is  

ROSES
 Here are the rules:

  • You MUST follow the theme and use at least one Cheery Lynn Designs die, of course, we would love to see more than one. 
  • You MUST add a link to your blog post in the InLinkz at CHEERY LYNN's Challenge post; no back posting, only new projects are allowed
  • You MUST link to Cheery Lynn's Challenge blog in your post
The winner will be chosen based on merit by Cheery Lynn Designs. They will receive a $20 coupon for shopping at the Cheery Lynn website. The challenge will end on Sunday night at 22:00 Eastern time.
I used the following dies:
 
 Let me say that this was the quickest card I ever put together for a project...I just picked up paper that matched and cut some roses and started layering with the flourish.

 I was at a convention a couple weeks ago and seen this fun Cupcake design from Motivet Rubber Stamps. I just knew I would be layering with some of my favorite dies.

I always like to share the view at an angle so you can see the pearl inside the flowers.
 
Well wasn't that a quick design? You know you can play along, we would love to have you.

post signature

3 comments:

Debbie said...

so pretty Dawn!!! Love your roses!

beadz said...

For a quick card, it sure did turn out pretty!
hugs,
Gini

Kianel said...

Beautiful card Dawn, love the flowers with the pearls inside!
Love, Kianel.