Monday, December 17, 2012

'Tis the Season Challenge Winner

Bj was so impressed with all the fabulous entries to last week's 'Tis the Season challenge.  And being in the holiday mood she has decided that everyone is a winner! 

Jennifer H, CarolH, Rudlis, Gaynor, Vicki Romaine, 
KBrandy4, Holly, Gry, Gitte,  Julie P, Coops, 
Dewi Lestari, Norma and Katie Tate

Congratulations, Ladies.  Please contact me for your $20 shopping spree to Cheery Lynn Designs.  We want to wish you a Merry Christmas and thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs.  We hope to see you again in this week's Lots of Layers challenge.

11 comments:

Sandie Edwards said...

oh wow, you lucky ladies..... how generous and I do hope you have fun with your new dies. Congratulations!

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow! Congratulations everyone :) So well deserved too, it was a pleasure visiting everyones blogs! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Gitte said...

Woooow Thank you. :-)

ionabunny said...

Wow, that's really generous. I have some of your dies now so maybe I will join in. Well done all you lucky ladies.

Holly said...

Wow! Thank you so much, Bj! Merry Christmas, everyone!!

kbrandy4 said...

OMW!! Thank you so much BJ, so very generous!! Congratulations everyone!!
Merry Christmas!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Vicki Romaine said...

Wow! Wow! I am so excited. Thank you so much for the wonderful Christmas gift! BJ you are so generous. I hope you and the DT have a wonderful Christmas.
Vicki

coops said...

Oh my word, tht is more than generous BJ, thankyou so much for such a wonderful early christmas present.
Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas :D
I will emiail now.

xx coops xx

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

I am jumping up and down. Thank you so very much. I am so excited. This really made my day. I really appreciate it.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Jennifer said...

OH my giddy aunt!!!!!! This is sooooo generous of you BJ. What a wonderful surprise and an early Christmas present.

Congratulations to all the other winners - your creations were all fabulous.

I wish everyone a very happy Christmas, and a wonderful New Year!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Julie P said...

Thanks so very much, off to email you now, I'm thrilled to be a winner
Congrats everyone
Hugs julie P