For today's project I wanted to share an Elegant Fancy Fold card with you.
Here is a photo of how it looks when open:
And here's how you can create this fold:
1. Cut your cardstock 7" x 11 ¾ "
2. With the 11 ¾ " side at the top of your Scor-Pal score lines at the 3 ¼, 5, 6 ¾ and 8 ½ inch marks
3. To make the curved sides, take a 6 ½ inch circle cut in half and fussy cut the base card stock just a little bigger.
4. Cut the large Doily 2 more times and cut 1 in half to place on the sides.
5. Cut a smaller doily for the center of the card and vertical strips to decorate the center, if desired.
Here's a list of the dies used for this project:
B129 - Cherry Blossom
B147 - Olive Branches
B164 - Lace Corner Deco D
B181 - Build a Flower # 1
B188 - Embellishment #2
DL164 - Doily Stacker Circles 1, 2, 3
DL236 - Waltzing Matilda Tiny Doily
SF-1 - Leaf
XL-6 - Circle - Inverted Scallop LG Stackers Nesting Dies
I hope you can find some time to visit the challenge this week and put in your entry where the theme is Doilies. With your entry you will have a chance to win a $20.00 shopping spree at Cheery Lynn Designs!
Have a Cheery Day!